Are you wanting to invest in your home with a remodeling project? When it comes to home improvements home owners tend to put off their projects, because it seems so over whelming. Often it’s emotionally difficult to pay someone else to do something you can do, but you just don’t have the time. CH Construction helps our home owners save money on projects. If you have a project and don’t have the time to do the tear out, but are capable of installing materials; we can help you do the tear out. Often our home owners would prefer to save money and remove flooring, siding, decking material and will give us a call to install the new material. Either way, we are happy to help where we can.
Our owner, Brandt Hall, wants to help you save cost and will give you recommendations of the best quality material for your money. He will also recommend ways you can save money. He will even work with you if you decide to save money and be the general contractor on a project. Ultimately, our goal is to help the homeowner achieve their goals in their home improvement project. Here are some ways you as a home owner can reduce cost.
- Use recycled material
- Watch for discounts and sales on material at your local home improvement store
- Participate in a portion of the project – tear out, painting, sheet rock installation etc.
- Apply for home remodeling assistance programs
- Become the general contractor – Pull city permits, find and schedule sub-contractors, order supplies
- Ask friends and family to help prepare for a project – haul off used material or pick up new material.
- There are also DIY projects that you can do yourself for minimal cost
The weather is warming up and your 2019 home improvement projects don’t need to be forgotten. Let us help you achieve the dreams you have for your home.