When the small tasks seems giant, it’s time to call in a handyman. Kansas City has dozens of handyman companies. And most are pretty good. However, most handy men are not contractors. Did you know that? So, what are the benefits of Hiring a handyman that is a licensed contractor? You ask. Well for one, it gives you the peace of mind of knowing you have hired someone qualified to perform the task.
And that’s really the difference. When you hire someone that is not licensed, you have no idea their skill or background. As a result, you could end up with a horror story. Probably not what you want.
Meanwhile, before you hire a handy man, take a look at this article. ‘Why Should You Hire a Licensed Contractor’ and get the skinny on licensing.
CH Construction is a fully licensed and insured remodeling and construction contractor. Let us take one more thing off your to-do-list (or honey-do list) and finish that project. Or repair that leaky faucet or toilet. Anything you can’t do, or don’t want to do, give us a call.
A short list of projects we can tackle:
- Appliances – Repair or installation
- Artwork – Hanging or installation
- Blinds and Drapery – Repair or installation
- Carpentry – Framing, moulding, shelving, or build to suit projects.
- Cabinetry – Repair or installation
- Ceilings – Repair cracks and leaks
- Counter Tops – Repair or installation
- Decks – Design, Build and Repair
- Doors and Windows – Interior or exterior repair or installation
- Electrical – Indoor or outdoor repair – switches and outlets
- Exterior – Repairs, maintenance or make-overs
- Fans – Install or replace ceiling, bathroom and other types of fans
- Faucets – Repair or installation
- Fencing – Repair or installation
- Fireplaces – Repair or installation of tile, marble or brick
- Heating and Cooling – Repair, installation and filter replacement
- Lighting – New interior or exterior fixtures or bulb replacement
- Locks – Install or replace
- Mouldings and Millwork – Install, repair or replace
- Painting – Interior or exterior, full or touch-ups
- Plaster and Drywall – Install, repair or replace
- Plumbing – Install or repair toilets, sinks, pipes or hardware
- Sheds and Exterior Storage – Repair, replace or Custom Design
- Stairways – Repair, replace or custom design
- Weather Stripping – Repair, replace or installation